Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving. Sorry, I have not been good about posting. I have been working on Christmas gifts. So hopefully in the weeks to follow I will have lots of ideas to post. For this layout I wanted a bike but had trouble finding one so I went googled for a bicycle gsd file and I found a lot of really cute files. For the other page I did a flower that I sketched and then I cut it out. If you have not used the sketch pens from quickutz you should try them out. I love them and use them a lot. They look like you can draw. (Which I can't.). Well have a good Thanksgiving. If you are in the Kansas City area check out The Scrapbook Pages Black Friday sales are great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Powered By Blogger