Friday, June 5, 2009

The replacement

This layout was inspired by an idea I saw in Creating Keepsakes magazine. I could not resist. Brian got me a new car for Christmas so I had to scrap it of course. I had driven my old car for 8 years so it was bittersweet when I got my new car. To make this layout I did my titling on the silhouette of course. I used the going places cartridge on the cricut which is one of my favorites. For the photo mats if you zoom in and look I used black magic coordinations paper and I used an embossing folder and then sanded down to the blue. It gave it a lot of dimension.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a great page! And such a neat thing to scrap, saying goodbye to your car.

We'll be in Missouri August 6 thru the 13th I think - It's a Thursday to Thursday and of course my mom will be kimnapping me!!! Hope to see you while I'm there.

Powered By Blogger