Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A few layouts(Disney of course)

Someday I will finish our Disney albums. It is taking longer because I am making two at once. I decided rather than trying to keep our books in day order I would go with park order.
For Sea World I used the lighthouse from the Silhouette and went to www.mydiecuts.com and found Shamu. Since I did it on the Silhouette I was able to lay them on the lght house and make them the correct size on he first try. For the entrance to Magic kingdom I used the Cricut expressions to make the big ears. For the entrance to Animal Kingdom I used the Cricut. I know I am a traitor. I used the tree on Stretch you imagination. For Epcot center I just bought the reminisce paper that all ready looks like the entrance and just cut it with my circle cutter. For Hollywood Studios I used the party hat on the Silhouette and stretched it tall removed the ball on top. I then layed the stars and moon on the hat so they fit perfectly. On the opposite page i put a map of each park that I printed off of the computer. On the Disney site you can actually made customized maps of exactly what you did and the restaurants you ate at. I have more pics to post later. Have a good evening sorry it took me so long.

3 comments:

Diana said...

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Great to see you Friday. Big giveaway over at my blog

Unknown said...

Love the layouts! What is your fav adhesive to use?

Sharon Kay said...

Hi Mo! Here is a link to a picture of my van...I cut out the letters out of the adhesive vinyl with my silhouette SD.

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k58/Sharon_Kay/?action=view&current=200910Fallpicsmall.jpg

Sharon Mehl

Powered By Blogger