Thursday, April 1, 2010

Heat Transfer

So yes I am still here. I have been crazy busy. I have been cleaning out 12 years of accumulation out of our house, and it feels good. I have to say I love the new heat transfer and the rhinestones from Silhouette. So, I keep getting asked how do you do all this cool stuff so I added a new class.
Silhouette 104 Take your Silhouette to the next level. Learn how to design and create your own gifts using Silhouette's funnest toys - rhinestones, heat transfer, print and cut, vinyl and etching. The Silhouette class you've been begging for is here! Oooh - this will be sooo much fun!!!**Prerequisite: Silhouette 101 & 102**Thurs - June 10th - 630-830pm Fee: $20.00.
I am very excited about this new class. Also, to let you know I will be taking a leave of absence from teaching from September to January. So, if you have been wanting to take my classes or need to come in for some extra help after you have taken my classes, you need to do so soon.
So, hopefully I will not wait so long to blog next time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger