Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I am back to blogging

I know I have not blogged in 3 years. A lot has happened  in that time. I am now a mom to a toddler. Who keeps me very busy. I don't know how working moms do it.
As most of  you know The Scrapbook Page is closing next month. The owners have decided to retire. I am happy for them they deserve it. I have been teaching classes on the cameo and original silhouettes I will continue to teach private classes and am working on group classes at creativecottagekc.com /. Also you can contact me at classesbymo@yahoo.com to set a private class. My friend Heather has a great blog scrapsbyheather.com. Heather has great tutorials on using images besides what you find in the store.
I will post some layouts later this week. I have been scrap booking just not blogging. Have a good day.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger