Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My new scrapbook room

After a month of taking everything out of my scrapbook room and redoing it. I am finally done, and I love it. I made the little birds on the silhouette of course. They are actually in a frame. The shelf on the wall is the Making Memories embellishment center. In my white cabinet I have used the vertical storage by cropper hopper. (We sell it at the page and the embellishment center.) I love having everything at my fingertips. I can get more done. If you looked closely their is a Cricut expression. What can I say we are now selling them and I am a tool junky. (soon I will have layouts with both machines. Onto other news we now have the Silhouette SD. The Scrapbook Page is selling it for $229.99 with a free 6 month download card and glass etch. I have cut with it and it works like the old one. I have not saved anything yet. In case you were wandering I will still be teaching classes on the original silhouette. It may be on the shelf but I have not abandoned it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger