Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Cards

So my nieces decided to make valentines of their favorite things. So we used the silhouette to make an 8 inch penguin and then we goosebumped the heart with the revolution swirls die and then we used googly eyes. She is very pleased with it.(Besides googly eyes make everyone happy.)
My other niece decided to use the sizzix Hello kitty die. Hers is a treat box we attached them to Embellishment Essentials boxes by Cropper Hopper. She then filled them with Skittles. They would also make super cute party favors. I promise that soon I will add layouts. I finally figured out where my imported photos are. Yes, I am computer challenged.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh those are too cute!!

��Radio Mihalis Thalassis - Athens Greece said...

Good morning, my name is Michalis. I have seen your blog and see πολυ well. We follow your blog from Greece and I wish you good fun and joy
A simple life, simple happiness
Greetings. Michael greek

��Radio Mihalis Thalassis - Athens Greece said...

Good morning, my name is Michalis. I have seen your blog and see πολυ well. We follow your blog from Greece and I wish you good fun and joy
A simple life, simple happiness
Greetings. Michael greek

Powered By Blogger