Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random shapes

We had snow yesterday, so I took photos of all of my layouts for my blog. The top two photos are a cupcake from the Block Party portfolio CD. After I cut it out I used the cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the top with swirls and then I used sparkly embossing powder. For the bottom of the cupcake I used the crimper. The next one is just a cute little snow hat. I have another layout that I need to fix but I used the top of the hat and made it into a meatball. Julie Case used it as an egg last week for a recipe divider. For the pizza, I used the shapes on the side of the silhouette and then used the scallop circle and topped it with little pepperonis. After it was done I cut the pizza crust so it looked tossed. I designed it on the screen by layering it so I could get the proportions correct. So, that is all for this post. I am going to add some more layouts in a minute.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger