Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's a Cuttlebug?

So I was asked what a cuttle bug is. It is a machine similar to the bigshot that you can emboss or die cut with. If you look at the birthday layout that has the nubers on the side, I embossed it with the cuttlebug and then inked it. I will be teaching a class in May and June on the differences in the die cut machines and how to use them. Which is the perfect class for me the tool junky. If you go to http://www.thescrapbookpageonline.com/ you can checkout all of the latest classes. I have several Silhouette 101 and 102 classes. I have seen the other instructors layouts and they are all super cute. Tomorrow I will try to post a new layout. Have a good evening.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Okay, you explained the Cuttlebug...thank you. Now, which machine do I want? I can only buy one thing...what do I want to get?
Dana

Powered By Blogger